Thank you kindly Evan. I selected the happy voices for the segment, but they sound rather bland in the video.
I am so excited to be learning with you. Our class is filled with awesome artists, skilled singers, wonderful writers, astute mathematicians, creative scientists, loyal friends, and...
... the list is long. Basically, our class rocks. Will you be able to visit during Open House? It will be a whirlwind of friends welcoming in our year of adventures.
Hi Ms. Foote,
ReplyDeleteWe liked your video! I am excited to be in your class.
From,
evan paces-wiles
Thank you kindly Evan. I selected the happy voices for the segment, but they sound rather bland in the video.
ReplyDeleteI am so excited to be learning with you. Our class is filled with awesome artists, skilled singers, wonderful writers, astute mathematicians, creative scientists, loyal friends, and...
... the list is long. Basically, our class rocks. Will you be able to visit during Open House? It will be a whirlwind of friends welcoming in our year of adventures.
peace
Jeni Foote